Clock ticking/Placeholder

Given how sick I am currently,  keeping up with a blog is an absurdly optimistic notion. 

I cant even keep up with really basic tasks of survival and life. 

And a diary is even too much work, let alone a public one. 

It seems like the best use of my extremely limited energy would be to conserve it, to try and unify it into a singular force of will to figure out an escape from this hell. 


But since severe ME/CFS  is basically invisible for the exact reasons I list, part of me wants to document things, and expose them to an audience that rarely sees them... such as the audience that used to read my old blog posts on literature and critical theory bs...

So maybe I'll keep this up as a form of public diary,  and a form of documenting a journey through hell.   Let's just hope that the way out is actually through and this isn't all for nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpless

Thelonious Monk, desiring-machines, and cultural production

A Collection of Blackpills in no particular order: 1. the Generational Health/Wealth Gap